Thursday, July 12, 2012

Daryl Hunt: Introduction Post for OITS


Hello everybody my name is Daryl Hunt and I am one of the new Co-Managers of Oasis in the Stream. I hail from Downunder (Australia) where it’s the middle of winter with snow on the mountains. When I am not sitting at my computer I enjoy music, theatre, books and have been singing with a Cappella group for over twenty years. So if you also like show tunes, drama or any of the performing arts I would love to hear from you.

I am old enough to remember when mobile phones and the Internet were in the realms of science fiction. I am really happy to be involved with Oasis in the Stream because I passionately believe in social engagement. Google has a plethora of products and tools available to us all and I want to share what I know with you and also to learn from you. I hope that here we can build a strong supportive collaborative community. I want to thank Margie Hearron for not only having the idea for this but having the drive to make it happen. Because I live Downunder the tyranny of Time Zones means I might be sleeping when you're awake or vice versa but I will do my best to assist you and answer any questions you might have. I look forward to meeting and collaborating with you all here. So that’s me in a nutshell if you want to know more then you will have to follow Oasis in the Stream.

Cheers
Daryl

(posted 7/11/2012 at 11:45PM Central Time)  Post on Oasis in the Stream on Google Plus


=====================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment